Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/03 04:05:07 UTC

Rust PRs

Hi,

I've been testing the Rust Arrow library with my other project and found
some issues that I've fixed.

Could someone please merge the following PRs (they are have JIRAs).

Bug fixes:

https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/1821
https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/1827

New functionality:

https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/1823

Thanks,

Andy.

Re: Rust PRs

Posted by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Uwe.

This one is good to merge now (important bug fix):

https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/1827

This one should be good to merge once tests finish on CI (adds JSON serde
support for data types):

https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/1829

Thanks,

Andy.