Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by zsm605 <zs...@163.com> on 2015/03/17 02:28:42 UTC

how to import reference jar into servicemix

 I building the examples\cxf\cxf-jaxrs Bundle, when i deploy it and start it,
it always throw exception that says:
   <http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n5722361/1.bmp>
  is't missing the 'org.apache.commons.httpclient' jar ,how can i import it
to the servicemix environment?

Re: how to import reference jar into servicemix

Posted by zsm605 <zs...@163.com>.
It worked well,thank you very much!

Re: how to import reference jar into servicemix

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

ServiceMix is an OSGi container - it's a custom Karaf assembly - so if you want to use the modularity advantage you must
deploy bundles. Otherwise you must include all dependencies (Camel, ActiveMQ etc) in your jar and you cannot use the
features already deployed on ServiceMix. I don't think this is something you would like to do.

You can read a bit more about deployer and provisioning here:

  * http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest-2.x/users-guide/deployer.html
  * http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest-2.x/users-guide/provisioning.html

Regards
Krzysztof

On 19.03.2015 12:04, zsm605 wrote:
> Another question:
>    Is deployed into servicemix jar package must be  the bundle type?

Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect
Senior Solution Architect @ Capgemini SSC <http://www.pl.capgemini-sdm.com/en>
Apache ServiceMix <http://servicemix.apache.org/> Committer & PMC

Re: how to import reference jar into servicemix

Posted by zsm605 <zs...@163.com>.
Another question:

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
You probably try to install the example bundle manually. ServiceMix defines a feature which contains all necessary
dependencies for this sample

karaf@root> features:info examples-cxf-jaxrs
Description of examples-cxf-jaxrs 5.4.1-SNAPSHOT feature
Feature has no configuration
Feature has no configuration files
Feature depends on:
  cxf 3.0.2
Feature contains followed bundles:
 mvn:org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-beans/3.2.11.RELEASE_1
 mvn:commons-codec/commons-codec/1.9
 mvn:org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.commons-httpclient/3.1_7
 mvn:org.apache.servicemix.examples/cxf-jaxrs/5.4.1-SNAPSHOT
Feature has no conditionals.

You can simple install it using

karaf@root> features:install examples-cxf-jaxrs

If you want to install bundles manually you need to install all dependencies as well (if not installed yet)

osgi:install -s mvn:org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-beans/3.2.11.RELEASE_1
osgi:install -s mvn:commons-codec/commons-codec/1.9
osgi:install -s mvn:org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.commons-httpclient/3.1_7
osgi:install -s mvn:org.apache.servicemix.examples/cxf-jaxrs/5.4.1-SNAPSHOT

In the last command use the version from your ServiceMix

Regards
Krzysztof

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi