Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Matthew Pressly <mp...@claborn.net> on 2002/01/08 16:34:21 UTC

[OT] Re: Form Reading

At 12:55 PM 1/8/2002 +0100, C.Hauser - IT assistance GmbH wrote:
>Hello
>

>This is off topic, thanks for a direct hint to a module or an
>appropriate mailing list.
>
>I want to read an HTML form into an hash. But I don't want to use
>HTML::Tree or similar DOM Object trees. I need simply all form relevant
>information as an hash which is human readable. Example: [... example deleted ...]

There's a thread that looks like the same as what you're asking going on currently on the Template Toolkit mailing list under the subject "[Templates] Sticky forms with hierarchical template vars".

A list of submissions is available (by subject) at:

http://www.template-toolkit.org/pipermail/templates/2002-January/subject.html

a few of these posts have sample code that transforms the result of a form post back into a hierarchical data structure that looks similar to your example.

Matthew Pressly