Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by gushen yuan <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2011/07/13 14:17:53 UTC

How to inject complex Map (such as Map >)

  I can not found openEjb which can inject complex map. How to inject complex Map (such as Map <String, Map<String,String> >)?   I try to create custom resources (Map <String, Map<String,String> >). But I am not found any function for custom resources in openEjb.xml. Thanks!

Re: How to inject complex Map (such as Map >)

Posted by "michaelgsy@hotmail.com" <mi...@hotmail.com>.
How to create custom service provider?
I am not found this detail in OpenEjb site document.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
You have to provide a custom service provider.

- Romain