Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2015/12/02 21:57:00 UTC

disabling default plugin from phase?

Folks-
is there any way to disable a particular plugin (which is somehow declared as a default plugin for that phase )from executing in that phase?

Thanks!
Martin

RE: disabling default plugin from phase?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
 good for SCM access
how about site distro?
it would seem *logical* to aggregate all of the flexmojos src/doc/site info for flex mojos under Apache-flex?
thanks mark
Martin

Posted by Mark Prins <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
was asked by a local resource to look into resurrecting flex-mojos for a local company

Thanks to Jeff, Mirko and Adrien I was able to exec thru all the phases to make flexmojos operational ..but..
I am disturbed by EOL notice from code.google.com to take place at end of 2015http://code.google.com/p/flex-mojos/
Remembering that codehaus projects have been re-provisioned  from codehaus to apache servers this year

Does anyone know if there is someone at Apache Infrastructure to help us find flexmojos project a new home before 2016?

Thanks!
Martin
__________________

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Adrien Rivard <ad...@gmail.com>.
Some goals/plugins also have a skip property.

<plugin>
<artifactId>maven-deploy-plugin</artifactId>
<configuration>
<!-- do not deploy that rtifact -->
<skip>true</skip>
</configuration>
</plugin>

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 1:35 AM, Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'll give this a tryThanks Mirko!
> Martin-
>
> > From: mfriedenhagen@gmail.com
> > Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 22:58:49 +0100
> > Subject: Re: disabling default plugin from phase?
> > To: users@maven.apache.org
> >
> > Hello Martin,
> >
> > as a hack you may override this in your pluginManagement by specifying
> > an invalid phase.
> >                 <plugin>
> >                     <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
> >                     <artifactId>maven-source-plugin</artifactId>
> >                     <version>${maven-source-plugin.version}</version>
> >                     <inherited>true</inherited>
> >                     <executions>
> >                         <!-- suppress seperate generation of sources-jar
> during
> >                              run of release:stage, see
> >

> http://blog.peterlynch.ca/2010/05/maven-how-to-prevent-generate-sources.html
> >                         -->
> >                         <execution>
> >                             <id>attach-sources</id>
> >
>  <phase>DISABLE_FORKED_LIFECYCLE_MSOURCES-13</phase>
> >                         </execution>
> >                         <execution>
> >                             <id>default-jar-no-fork</id>
> >                             <goals>
> >                                 <goal>jar-no-fork</goal>
> >                             </goals>
> >                         </execution>
> >                     </executions>
> >                 </plugin>
> > Regards Mirko
> > --
> > http://illegalstateexception.blogspot.com/
> > https://github.com/mfriedenhagen/ (http://osrc.dfm.io/mfriedenhagen)
> > https://bitbucket.org/mfriedenhagen/
> >

> > On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 9:57 PM, Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> > > Folks-
> > > is there any way to disable a particular plugin (which is somehow
> declared as a default plugin for that phase )from executing in that phase?
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > > Martin

Adrien Rivard

RE: disabling default plugin from phase?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Mirko Friedenhagen <mf...@gmail.com>.
Hello Martin,