Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Jeremy Lewi <je...@lewi.us> on 2011/09/26 07:10:07 UTC

Avro Map-Reduce benchmarks

Hi,

Does anyone have a graph measuring performance (i.e run time) using AVRO for
serialization (or Map Reduce)?

A while back I stumbled upon a blog post with a graph measuring the
performance of AVRO but I can't find it.

Re: Avro Map-Reduce benchmarks

Posted by Jeremy Lewi <je...@lewi.us>.
Thanks for the links; they're helpful.

Posted by Tatu Saloranta <ts...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vivek Nadkarni <Vi...@Trimble.com>.
Does this page contain the information you are looking for?

https://github.com/eishay/jvm-serializers/wiki/

Cheers,
Vivek