Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/08 17:00:58 UTC

CONNECTORS-1372 -- loss of more metadata fields when Reader-type metadata is used

Hi all,

Just found another bad bug that results in the loss of metadata fields and
other bizarre effects.  This occurs when metadata fields of type Reader or
Date are used.  The issue is conversion of the Reader or Date to a string
winds up corrupting an iterator over the metadata collection.

This can potentially affect quite a number of connectors.  Please note I've
committed a fix, and let me know if there are any problems found with this.

Thanks,
Karl