Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2010/11/12 02:59:59 UTC

BeanShell Expressions

Anybody know how to use a BeanShell expression in a filter with XML
configuration?

I added bsh-2.0b5 to the classpath.

I tried:

<filter>
  <language language="BeanShell">...</language>
</filter>

And various other variations such as Beanshell, beanshell, bsh, etc.
No dice -- it always says the language can't be found.  "simple"
doesn't blow up.  Not sure what I'm missing.

Thanks,
      Aaron

Re: BeanShell Expressions

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
And ditto for PHP via quercus ("No script engine could be created for:
php").  Basically, I don't seem to be having any luck with using
generic JSR-223 languages that don't happen to have their own XML
elements defined.

Thanks,
      Aaron

Re: BeanShell Expressions

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
Ooh...  I tried one more time and now it works.  (?)  Will update docs.