Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Vikrant Singh <vi...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/19 19:33:37 UTC

Question on Release 3.5.x

Hello Zookeeper Users,

Please share some experiences on using Zookeeper 3.5.x in production
environment. I am asking this because these releases are marked alpha.

What are the risks I should evaluate before I decide on using them in
production env.

Thanks,
Vikrant

Re: Question on Release 3.5.x

Posted by Vikrant Singh <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for response Raul.
I do need to create and maintain ephemeral node, so I guess local session
may not be useful for me (if I understood them correct). I will go thorough
links you shared.

Re: Question on Release 3.5.x

Posted by Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <rg...@itevenworks.net>.
Hi Vikrant,