Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2003/09/09 19:14:03 UTC

Re: problem with RPM instalation of Apache and Mod_perl on RedHat and Mason

parvez mohamed wrote:
> I have RedHat 9, I have installed Apache using rpm
> wich comes with RedHat9 (httpd-2.0.40-21) then i
> haveinstalled mod_perl using rpm mod_perl-1.99_07-5

I don't know what version HTML::Mason is relying on (I'll let the mason
developers to comment on it), but you probably want to use the latest released
mod_perl 1.99_09 and apache 2.0.47 before you start reporting problems which
were fixed alredy. You can find rawhide rpm versions of those on rpmfind.net.