Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Luca Mambretti <lu...@bizeta.net> on 2018/03/24 10:19:19 UTC

corrupted jars in Build 376

While downloading and unpacking the latest dev version I got warnings that some files were corrupted:

NetBeans-dev-incubator-netbeans-linux-376-on-20180323-basic.zip: Checksum error in netbeans\ide\modules\org-netbeans-modules-code-analysis.jar. The file is corrupt
NetBeans-dev-incubator-netbeans-linux-376-on-20180323-basic.zip: Checksum error in netbeans\java\modules\ext\jaxws22\gmbal-api-only.jar. The file is corrupt
NetBeans-dev-incubator-netbeans-linux-376-on-20180323-basic.zip: Checksum error in netbeans\javafx\modules\org-netbeans-modules-javafx2-samples.jar. The file is corrupt
NetBeans-dev-incubator-netbeans-linux-376-on-20180323-basic.zip: The archive is corrupt

The IDE starts anyway but with module errors most probably caused by the missing/corrupt files.

Is anyone else seeing something similar??

Regards
Luca.

Re: corrupted jars in Build 376

Posted by Efrem Mc <ef...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rick, the build is still not correct for a few items.  I just did
some basic regression testing on 461 and it does not work.  They need
to change the order when that unpacks for the build process.  It shows
the code is in the package.  I don't understand the build process and
order but Geertjan mention it some important facts.  He can fix it.

See lines 60, 9240...

rat-report.txt

I download them and save them by build pkg, i.e., : rat-report-376build.txt

Regards,

Efrem

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.
Just for the record, #376 extracts and runs fine for me as well.

-Jirka

Posted by Efrem Mc <ef...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rick Hegarty <sk...@gmail.com>.
Luca,