Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2009/02/06 19:25:54 UTC

Maven Staging

Please check out: http://people.apache.org/~gsingers/staging-repo/mahout/org/apache/mahout/

I have published Maven artifacts to there, including the non-mavenized
artifacts like Hadoop and it is all completely automated (except for
typing in the two commands that are needed).  Now, I just need to
create the tarball, etc. and I think we will have a viable release
candidate.

Please provide feedback and also feel free to jump in and fix things.
I will send an email tomorrow on all the Maven stuff I've done.

Cheers,
Grant

--------------------------
Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/

Search the Lucene ecosystem (Lucene/Solr/Nutch/Mahout/Tika) using Solr/
Lucene:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search

Re: Maven Staging

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.