Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/15 20:26:03 UTC

Do we need add in all webapp for clustering to work ?

Do we need add  <distributable /> in all webapp for clustering to work ?

Deepak Agarwal,

Paxcel Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Hartron Complex, Sector 18, Gurgaon, India.
E-Mail: deepak.agarwal@paxcel.net
Mobile: +91 9910322604

Re: Do we need add in all webapp for clustering to work ?

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>.
Didn't know about it . Thanks. will try it.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Are you using DCC?

From: "Deepak Agarwal" <da...@gmail.com>

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Jacop,

Noted there

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your valuable answer, it answers most.

We have setup sticky load balancing and it works well. As you said rightly
about replication , we require load balancing and we can accept loosing
session if a machine crashes (at least for now).

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Jacques Le Roux <

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Deepak Agarwal" <da...@gmail.com>

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.