Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org> on 2016/03/20 03:39:37 UTC

Apache Guacamole git repositories

Hello All,

I've (finally) pushed the current source for guacamole-client,
guacamole-server, and guacamole-manual to their corresponding repositories
on git-wip-us.apache.org. Anyone subscribing to the commits list has no
doubt just been pelted with emails to that effect.

Things look generally good as far as git-wip-us is concerned. I see all
three git repositories, as well as the fourth that should be deleted:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?a=project_list&s=incubator-guacamole&btnS=Search

These do not seem to be syncing properly to git.apache.org however, nor to
the Apache mirror respositories on GitHub:

https://git.apache.org/
https://github.com/apache/?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=incubator-guacamole

Each of the above only has the hopefully-soon-to-be-deleted
"incubator-guacamole" repository, and none of the new -client, -server, and
-manual repositories.

Any ideas how to fix?

Thanks,

- Mike

Re: Apache Guacamole git repositories

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
Thanks, Olivier. I've also created INFRA-11515 [1] for creation of the
"incubator-guacamole-website" repository and INFRA-11516 [2] for the
deletion of "incubator-guacamole".

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Olivier Lamy

Re: Apache Guacamole git repositories

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Mike

awesome, great job.

I gonna delete the incubator-guacamole repo.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré