Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chizzolini Stefano <ch...@csb.it> on 2004/09/17 16:40:56 UTC

Fw: Splitting large XML file into small XMLs

Every time a question seemed abusive of the mailing-list policy, it would be
nice to remind the abuser that an exhaustive guide for the proper use of
this m-l is available here: http://xml.apache.org/fop/maillist.html

;-)

Regards,
Stefano Chizzolini

--- grm7793@yahoo.com wrote:

> Bhaskar,
>
> Please ask non-FO questions on the Mulberry XSLT
> list--google for it.
>
> Thanks,
> Glen

> --- KS.Bhaskar@iflexsolutions.com wrote:
>
> > Hi guys,
> >
> >             I have large XML file it has thousands
> > of XML files embedded
> > in it tell a better way to separate this.

[...]

Re: Splitting large XML file into small XMLs

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Johannes Franz wrote:
> I have a question which could be connected to this problem. Is it
> possible to create a pdf from serveral xml files and in serveral steps
> in order to bypass the out-of-memory problem?

Yes, it is possible. The "how" depends heavily on you
Java programming skills, the additional toolboxes you
may/want to use, and the time you want to invest.

J.Pietschmann

Re: Splitting large XML file into small XMLs

Posted by Johannes Franz <jo...@rub.de>.

Re: Fw: Splitting large XML file into small XMLs

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for voluteering, Stefano.  ;-)