Posted to user@struts.apache.org by walidito <wa...@sgcib.com> on 2006/12/13 00:01:03 UTC

S2 - Ajax Tabbed Panel pb

Hi,
I must be unlucky with struts 2, but I based myself on the showcase
(example2) to test the tabbed panel on my web app.
It's ok it works, but the issue is that I had another "ajax div" on my page,
that also used to work. Here it is :
<s:div id="once" theme="ajax" href="/AjaxTestAction.do" delay="5000"
updateFreq="2000" loadingText="loading...">
             	 initial content
             	 <s:property value="count"/> @ <s:property
value="serverTime"/>
</s:div>

But when I add the tabbed panel, my "ajax div" tag does not reload anymore !
Can sbdy tell what happened and what to do ? thanks

Re: S2 - Ajax Tabbed Panel pb

Posted by walidito <wa...@sgcib.com>.
That's ok I have solved the problem.
For those interested by putting many ajax widgets, use the showcase example
1 that uses many widgets on the same page.

Re: S2 - Ajax Tabbed Panel pb

Posted by walidito <wa...@sgcib.com>.

Re: S2 - Ajax Tabbed Panel pb

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mb...@wfscorp.com>.