Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Michael Browning <in...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/12 02:21:14 UTC

Shepherd for MESOS-3486

Hello,

I've picked a small issue off of the newbie issues stack to get started
with:

...and I've commented on the issue with a proposed solution, and am now
looking for a shepherd on this one.

Thank you,
Michael

Re: Shepherd for MESOS-3486

Posted by Neil Conway <ne...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

Thanks for taking this on! Joris Van Remoortere will shepherd, but
please also include me in the review request.

Thanks,
Neil