Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "K. Rumman Akhter" <ka...@sputnik7.com> on 2000/03/07 17:22:19 UTC

RE: [ANN] Xalan 0.20.0 errors

i am having two compile errors (IBM VisualAge 3.0 Pro)

ElemApplyTemplates  1 Errors, 1 Warnings
	void execute(org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl, org.w3c.dom.Node,
org.w3c.dom.Node, org.apache.xalan.xpath.xml.QName)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
		The exception org.xml.sax.SAXException is not handled

ElemCallTemplate  1 Errors, 1 Warnings
	void execute(org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl, org.w3c.dom.Node,
org.w3c.dom.Node, org.apache.xalan.xpath.xml.QName)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
		The exception org.xml.sax.SAXException is not handled

I was getting this type errors before (in prior versions). if it is an
expected thing, can someone tell why it is or what i am doing wrong?

Thanks,
RUm