Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com> on 2023/01/31 15:40:15 UTC

playerglobal in maven repo?

Compiler release is failing [1] due to playerglobal not being found in maven repo. I checked and I can’t find com.adobe.flash there [2] any ideas?

[1] Royale_Release_Step_002 #9 Console [Jenkins] (azure.com)<http://apacheroyale.francecentral.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/job/Royale_Release_Step_002/lastBuild/console>
[2] Central Repository: com/adobe (apache.org)<https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/com/adobe/>

Re: playerglobal in maven repo?

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev>.
flex-sdk-converter-maven-extension 1.1.0 has been officially released. The
develop branch of the royale-compiler, royale-typedefs, and royale-asjs
repositories now use this new version. It resolves the issue where
playerglobal.swc could not be downloaded by Maven.

--
Josh Tynjala
Bowler Hat LLC <https://bowlerhat.dev>

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev>.