Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Amogh Tiwari <am...@google.com> on 2019/11/07 12:21:26 UTC

Permission to contribute on LZO compression enablement for Beam Java SDK

Hi,

I would like to contribute on enabling Apache Beam's java SDK to work with
LZO compression. Please add me as a contributor so that I can work on this.
I've also raised a ticket <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-8564>
for the same.

Thanks and best regards,
Amogh Tiwari

Re: Permission to contribute on LZO compression enablement for Beam Java SDK

Posted by Amogh Tiwari <am...@google.com>.
Thanks Luke :)

Posted by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com>.