Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Roland Whitehead <ro...@quru.com> on 2009/09/18 11:23:56 UTC

reCAPTCHA

We noticed an interesting post about reCaptcha (http://recaptcha.net/learnmore.html
) in Slashdot this morning and immediately wondered if anyone had done
anything with this for JSPWiki. Has anyone? If not, would it be
something that would be wanted as a plugin?

Roland
--
QURU Ltd, London

Re: reCAPTCHA

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com>.
I have looked into reCaptcha, yes, and like it. We don't have a plugin
for it yet, but I am looking into ways to potentially do this for 3.0.
It could provide an alternative to Asirra, which is what we have in 2.x.

Stay tuned...