Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org> on 2016/09/27 20:24:40 UTC

[DISCUSS] Moving mature storage plugins out of contrib

We had a discussion about moving mature storage plugins out of contrib a
while ago [1] and the discussion just stalled. I think it is time we moved
the mature plugins out of contrib and into their own space.

Thoughts?

Parth

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/drill-dev/201506.mbox/%3CCAP+2gDrhejPX-AbFrM=eFq5KuDoC=ia-mH-A3_LyFCysnqEOxg@mail.gmail.com%3E

Re: [DISCUSS] Moving mature storage plugins out of contrib

Posted by Parth Chandra <pc...@maprtech.com>.
Yes. Hive and Hbase would be prime candidates for moving out of contrib.

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hey Parth,