Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/02 09:21:08 UTC

Re: RE : Re: Is there a way to start 2 Http service on 2 different port?

Hi Loic,

An alternative could be that you use Apache Camel framework. This routing
and mediation framework (http://camel.apache.org/) has implemented
Enterprise Integration Patterns (
http://camel.apache.org/enterprise-integration-patterns.html) and propose
additional like loadbalancing. With the pattern loadbalancing, you can
create several HTTP endpoints  because this instance create a new Jetty
instance. In this case, you can define the port number + server ip address.

You can find more info here : http://camel.apache.org/jetty.html

I have created a small project for ServiceMix 4 platform (wich is an OSGI
container running Felix or Equinox through Apache Felix Karaf). :

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMX4-454

Kind regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect