Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> on 2017/03/24 06:27:07 UTC

Abdera voted to move to the Attic

I missed the last board meeting, so hadn't noticed Abdera being retired:

    https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/Abdera.html

I've opened a JIRA issue.

Jan - did you want to do some of this? Happy to dive into these myself, but
thought I'd let you take first shot at them if you wanted.

Thanks,

Hen

Re: Abdera voted to move to the Attic

Posted by jan iversen <ja...@gmail.com>.
> On 24 Mar 2017, at 07:27, Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I missed the last board meeting, so hadn't noticed Abdera being retired:
>
>    https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/Abdera.html
>
> I've opened a JIRA issue.
>
> Jan - did you want to do some of this? Happy to dive into these myself, but
> thought I'd let you take first shot at them if you wanted.
Please let me try during the weekend, that is a better way than just reading the documents as theory.

thanks for trusting me.
rgds
jan I.