Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2005/11/29 16:31:04 UTC

Vote - move to Axis 1.4 SNAPSHOTS for Geronimo in anticipation of 1.0 release

AXIS is in the throws of releasing their 1.4 version.  This includes a set of
defects that were identified by Kevan as containing memory leaks.  I would like
to move to the 1.4 SNAPSHOTs if there are no objections.  I'm going to move my
private build to it today and do some testing.

Matt

Re: Vote - move to Axis 1.4 SNAPSHOTS for Geronimo in anticipation of 1.0 release

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
+1
david jencks

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.