Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de> on 2018/10/15 08:01:57 UTC

Preparing a release candidate

Hi all,

it's been quite some time since our last release and we have had quite a few improvments since.
Most noteably we have now an example project that shows how to benefit from data model metadata in a JavaScript/AJAX + REST environment implements with vue.js, hat has been originally submitted by Jan and which I have improved to match our philosophy that we have in similar projects like the JSF extensions and example.

I would now like to begin with the release process and prepare a release candidate.
Done anybody have any additional wishes or suggestions for the release?
If so, please let me know.
Otherwise I will put up a release candidate for review by the end of the week.

Best regards
Rainer