Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2014/10/03 17:49:21 UTC

FlatSpark Donation

Hi Folks,

I believe Justin has been traveling, but as far as I can tell, the
FlatSpark donation is now complete and the donors (Mahmoud and Bruno) will
be checking the code into an Apache Flex repo shortly.  They have both
been given committer rights in order to shepherd the integration and
continued development of donated code.

Welcome Mahmoud, Bruno, and FlatSpark!

-Alex

Re: FlatSpark Donation

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Thank you Mahmoud, I look forward to using the new theme on some of our
projects!

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: FlatSpark Donation

Posted by Mahmoud Ali <mu...@gmail.com>.

Re: FlatSpark Donation

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Re: FlatSpark Donation

Posted by Mahmoud Ali <mu...@gmail.com>.

Re: FlatSpark Donation

Posted by Mahmoud Ali <mu...@gmail.com>.

Re: FlatSpark Donation

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Re: FlatSpark Donation

Posted by Mahmoud Ali <mu...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 12:41 AM, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> wrote:

> Awesome!  What¹s on your list for next things to do?
>
> There are some bookkeeping tasks that need to be done at some point:
> 1) LICENSE file needs updating to mention the fonts in the donation.  I
> think you can copy the pattern used in the LICENSE for the Open-Sans font.

Okay, I'll be working on the license file.

Re: FlatSpark Donation

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Re: FlatSpark Donation

Posted by Mahmoud Ali <mu...@gmail.com>.

Re: FlatSpark Donation

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: FlatSpark Donation

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Re: FlatSpark Donation

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: FlatSpark Donation

Posted by Mahmoud Ali <mu...@gmail.com>.

Re: FlatSpark Donation

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Oct 3, 2014 8:36 PM, "Mahmoud Ali" <mu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm starting to add the FlatSpark files to the repository, I was talking
> Alex about using the develop branch or creating a new branch for the code.
>
> We believe the code is simple enough that it could be committed to
develop.
> What is the opinion of everyone else on this?

I agree, committing to develop branch would be ideal.

Thanks,
Om

Re: FlatSpark Donation

Posted by Mahmoud Ali <mu...@gmail.com>.
I'm starting to add the FlatSpark files to the repository, I was talking to

Re: FlatSpark Donation

Posted by Mahmoud Ali <mu...@gmail.com>.