Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by nabil Kouici <ko...@yahoo.fr> on 2014/11/24 15:40:16 UTC

Missing value with Date Range

Hi All,
I'm trying to get missing count with Date Range adding facet.missing=true as parameter but this not work (which work with facet).
Do you have idea how to get missing count with date range or numeric range.
Regards,Nabil.

Re: Missing value with Date Range

Posted by nabil Kouici <ko...@yahoo.fr>.
Any idea about this issue?
Regards,Nabil      De : nabil Kouici <ko...@yahoo.fr>
 À : "solr-user@lucene.apache.org" <so...@lucene.apache.org>
 Envoyé le : Lundi 24 novembre 2014 15h40
 Objet : Missing value with Date Range