Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2009/06/17 21:19:07 UTC

Question about legacy snapshots and nexus

I've been trying to cleanup some of our snapshot artifacts from the
legacy repo once we have new ones deployed to the nexus snapshots repo,
but after artifacts are removed from the legacy repo, they are still
showing up in the aggregated snapshots view in nexus [1] -

[1]
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/geronimo/buildsupport/car-maven-plugin/2.2-SNAPSHOT/

In the above example, the old Dec 2008 artifacts were from the old
legacy repo, but were removed earlier today, so why are they still
showing up in the list and how do we correct this?

-Donald

Re: Question about legacy snapshots and nexus

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
The artifacts stay in the proxy until they haven't been requested for
x number of days (i don't recall what I set x to at the moment), so
they will go away on their own, but I'll go evict them by hand now.