Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org> on 2013/01/10 15:12:18 UTC

Region status.

Hi,

How can I get the status of a region?

I mean, I have a HRegionInfo and I want to know if this region is
opened, closed, opening, in transit, etc. How can I retreive this
information?

>From the table I can get a fresh region info, but I'm not able to find
the status into it. I just have "isOffline()".

Thanks,

JM

Re: Region status.

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.
That's an idea. But I was looking to something more straightforward
like region.getStatus(). At the end, I will modify the way I'm
approaching the probleme and anch on some region based coprocessors...

Re: Region status.

Posted by Adrien Mogenet <ad...@gmail.com>.

--
Adrien Mogenet