Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2007/09/03 02:08:08 UTC

T5: which ajax?

Hi,

As a total newbie to java/web application development(C++ in the past), it
took me almost a month to try out quite a number of frameworks(Servlet, JSP,
GWT, Struts, T4) before settling for T5,  now again, I have to choose an
Ajax framework to use with T5, I'd like to take a simpler approach by just
asking gurus in this forum which one is right for T5? Thanks

A.C.