Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Oytun Tez <oy...@motaword.com> on 2019/07/18 15:07:40 UTC

1.9 Release Timeline

Hi team,

1.9 is bringing very exciting updates, State Processor API and MapState
migrations being two of them. Thank you for all the hard work!

I checked the burndown board [1], do you have an estimated timeline for the
GA release of 1.9?

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?projectKey=FLINK&rapidView=328

---
Oytun Tez

*M O T A W O R D*
The World's Fastest Human Translation Platform.
oytun@motaword.com — www.motaword.com

Re: 1.9 Release Timeline

Posted by Oytun Tez <oy...@motaword.com>.
Thank you for responding! I'll subscribe to dev@