Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Dirk.vanGulik" <Di...@jrc.it> on 1997/03/18 10:59:57 UTC

Re: [BUG]: "mod_dld problem: variable in httpd_config.c counted wrong" on Irix (fwd)

> Anyone interested in this should talk to him.

The guy is absolutely right; we have just about
every count wrong in that area; I'll get back
to him; I have a dlopen() version here which
should make mod_dld more usefull on almost all
platforms; but not the time to finish it.

DW.