Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2003/02/27 12:28:43 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/serialization AbstractTextSerializer.java

On 27/2/03 11:17, "cziegeler@apache.org" <cz...@apache.org> wrote:

> cziegeler    2003/02/27 03:17:15
>
> Modified:    src/java/org/apache/cocoon/serialization Tag:
>                       cocoon_2_0_3_branch AbstractTextSerializer.java
> Log:
> Possible fix for bug 16903

And Carsten is again a happy camper committing stuff to CVS... Sorry for the
Karma thing! :-)

    Pier

RE: cvs commit:xml-cocoon2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/serializationAbstractTextSerializer.java

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> On 27/2/03 11:17, "cziegeler@apache.org" <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > cziegeler    2003/02/27 03:17:15
> >
> > Modified:    src/java/org/apache/cocoon/serialization Tag:
> >                       cocoon_2_0_3_branch AbstractTextSerializer.java
> > Log:
> > Possible fix for bug 16903
>
> And Carsten is again a happy camper committing stuff to CVS...
> Sorry for the
> Karma thing! :-)

No problem! But I'm experiencing problems updating from the "old" cvs using
the cocoon_2_0_3_branch. It hangs forever when updating xdocs/images. I
guess
its some lock in there?

Carsten