Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Marcus Schießer <ma...@web.de> on 2004/05/07 12:26:55 UTC

PROJECT DONATION PROPOSAL: RAD system for internet applications

Hi Folks,

We at Molimo developed a system for the rapid type development of complex
internet applications (main focus is the server side). We are discussing
about donating that system to the apache project. So far we are three
developers in this project and we are urgently looking for further
developers, therefore we are thinking about this step.

We hope that you are interested, this is our project description:

Molimo is an open source software system for the easy, rapid development of
complex, transaction-based large internet applications using the J2EE
platform. Molimo consists of a set of highly configurable server side
components that are easily assembled to your web application.

As Molimo is based on the J2EE standard, you may integrate these powerful
components in your existing system, e.g. in your CMS - or build a powerful
new RIA from scratch.

With Molimo, internet development is divided in three easy steps (each using
a XML based description language – therefore in a lot of cases not that much
extra code is needed):

*	First you define your database objects in a object-relational
database layer
*	Then you define actions that could be called on these objects
*	Finally you put all together in a web view using our brand-new, easy
to use open source web portal

There's also a video presentation online at our homepage. Please don't
hesitate to contact us concerning our software.

Thanks,

Marcus

PS: please CC, as I can’t subscribe to this list (mail limit)

Re: PROJECT DONATION PROPOSAL: RAD system for internet applications

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi Marcus:

You forgot the website. Here is: http://www.molimo.de/
Molimo is GPL. The ASF is not compatible with this kind of licenses:

http://www.molimo.de/modules/news/article.php?storyid=5

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo