Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Anjib Mulepati <an...@hotmail.com> on 2012/03/29 16:58:49 UTC

[S 1.3.8] Accessing property of inner bean

Hi All,

I am trying to pass COMPLEX bean to the JSP and trying to access their
property i JSP with bean tag.

I have a class as follow

Class TransferInfo {
     private Transmission transmission; //My transmission object
     private User user; //My user object
     private List<Files> fileList; //list of my file object

    //Constructor, setter and getter methods
}

In above Transmission, User and Files are another classes I have created
each with their attributes.

And in Action class I populate this TransferInfo class and send to
client in request object by request.setAttribute("transferList",
transferList);

Now in JSP I how should I get value of Transmission, User and File
object value and print them. Usually for simple class we write
<bean:write name="transferList" property="firstName" /> to print the
first name. In this case how to get the first name.

Can anyone help me in this?

Thanks,
Anjib