Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/22 14:51:35 UTC

W2VClassesDictionary class

Hello,

looks like this class was renamed into WordClusterDictionary.

Can the class W2VClassesDictionary be removed?
We shouldn't include it in RC4 when it is not necessary.

Thanks,
Jörn

Re: W2VClassesDictionary class

Posted by Rodrigo Agerri <ro...@ehu.eus>.
Hello,

You are right I kept it there while I was doing the test with the
WordClusterFeatureGenerator. I will remove it.

Best,