Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Chanaka Udaya Kumara Fernando <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/28 07:48:41 UTC

How can I help on the patches which are already attached to the JIRAs long time ago but haven't applied to the trunk

Hi All,

When I went through the synapse JIRA, I found there are so many tickets
which has patch files attached but not committed to the trunk. I am sure
that some of them might have outdated or having conflicts with the current
code. If the authors are OK, I can help on make those patches compliance
with the current trunk (If there are such cases). Why I am asking this is
that there are many issues with patches attached but in the "Open" state
and no one is working on them.

WDYT?

Thanks,
Chanaka

Re: How can I help on the patches which are already attached to the JIRAs long time ago but haven't applied to the trunk

Posted by Chanaka Udaya Kumara Fernando <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hiranya,

I will provide help on the outdated patches while providing the fixes to
existing issues.

Thanks,
Chanaka

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.