Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Fred Krone <fk...@pivotal.io> on 2017/03/30 16:22:11 UTC

Requesting edit permissions for Geode tickets

Hi,

Could I get editing permissions for Geode tickets?  I can only edit mine
and I'd like to reword some descriptions etc on other tickets.  I'd also
like to edit some wikis if needed.

Both ASF and JIRA IDs are fkrone.

Thanks,

-Fred

Re: Requesting edit permissions for Geode tickets

Posted by Fred Krone <fk...@pivotal.io>.
Easy peasy.

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Fred Krone <fk...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Fred,

Posted by Fred Krone <fk...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Kirk, I've bumped your karma to the admin.

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 9:22 AM, Fred Krone <fk...@pivotal.io> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could I get editing permissions for Geode tickets?  I can only edit mine
> and I'd like to reword some descriptions etc on other tickets.  I'd also
> like to edit some wikis if needed.
>
> Both ASF and JIRA IDs are fkrone.

Here's what I'm getting from cwiki:
   User fkrone could not be found