Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by beyaRecords - The home Urban music <uz...@beya-records.com> on 2004/01/02 16:57:32 UTC

Cocoon + postgresSQL

Hi,
is anybody using cocoon and postgresql to query a stored procedure? I
am trying to return a resultset:
select * from tablename, and am having problems writing the procedure.

regards

Uzo

p.s. I know that this could be considered to be more of a postgresql
forum question, but I thought it would be better to ask people who were
using the same development platform as me ;-)

Re: Cocoon + postgresSQL

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
beyaRecords - The home Urban music wrote:

> Hi,
> is anybody using cocoon and postgresql to query a stored procedure? I am
> trying to return a resultset:
> select * from tablename, and am having problems writing the procedure.

I've noticed that you (and others) appear to be using "reply-to" on the
latest message as a short cut to starting a new discussion thread
(asking a new question).  This is probably causing many of your
questions to be ignored because many threaded email clients will show
your post as part of an unrelated thread even though the subject line
has changed.

When posting a new question you will get noticed more, help archive
searches, and frustrate people less if you create a new message to
users@cocoon.apache.org instead of using "reply-to" on an unrelated message.

Geoff