Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by "F. Heinrichmeyer" <fr...@fernuni-hagen.de> on 2000/08/22 08:47:12 UTC

fastcgi and embperl

Hello,

can i use embperl with fastcgi? I think about it as i dont have control
over the apache configuration (no root rights) but i would have control
over the fastcgi server.

MfG
--
Fritz Heinrichmeyer mailto:fritz.heinrichmeyer@fernuni-hagen.de
FernUniversitaet Hagen, LG ES, 58084 Hagen (Germany)

Re: fastcgi and embperl

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
Hi,

> can i use embperl with fastcgi? I think about it as i dont have control
> over the apache configuration (no root rights) but i would have control
> over the fastcgi server.

Embperl runs as CGI, so it shouldn't be to hard to get it work with fastcgi,
also I didn't have tested it so far.

If you run into any trouble, let me know and I will help you to get it
working

Gerald