Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Neha Modi <ne...@evalueserve.com> on 2007/08/08 11:47:38 UTC

error while configuring lucene

Hi,

I am getting the following error in my page:

Only a type can be imported. org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer resolves to a package.

I am trying to configure lucene with my web application. Please help

Regards,

Neha Modi

The information in this e-mail is the property of Evalueserve and is confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and will be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

Re: error while configuring lucene

Posted by Bhavin Pandya <bh...@rediff.co.in>.
Hi neha,

check whether lucene jar file is there in your classpath...
You can keep jar file in WEB-INF/lib directory.

Regards.
Bhavin pandya