Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ken grondell <kg...@sprintmail.com> on 2002/06/16 04:43:34 UTC

where would on find documentation on how to configure apache2 to work with tomcat4?

I would specifically like to find where I should down load the proper warp
connector module for apache, how to configure both servers ect.. on a window
OS

Thank You in advance for any help you can provide
-Ken

How to configure VirtualHosts

Posted by Luminous Heart <lu...@yahoo.com>.
How do you configure Virtual Hosts with ssl and tomcat
on apache2? It does not seem to work like the
documents say.

I have one machine with one IP address, but multiple
domain-names. I want to be able to use every
virtualhost with one domain name and get the right
context. How can I do that?