Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Fabian Christ <fc...@apache.org> on 2018/04/03 06:56:22 UTC

Input for Board Report

Hi,

we have to submit a new board report by April 11.

Any input what should be inside that report is welcome. I do not see
much progress since the beginning of the year but maybe I am missing
something.

Best
Fabian

Re: Input for Board Report

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fabian,

I sent feedback to the initial reminder on the private list.

> Hi Fabian, all
>
> Implementation related: Nothing to report from my side.
>
> GSoC2018:
>
> Andreas was marking issues with GSoC2018. So we got an student
> interested in one of those issues. In general I am available for
> mentoring, but only in topics of interest for me (NLP, Classification,
> Keyword Extraction, Semantic Role Labelling ...) or integration of
> useful frameworks (e.g. DeepLearning4J).
>
> The problem ist that I am mostly offline in the week of the final
> evaluation period and missing to submit the final evaluation is a
> major issue for the ASF.

AFAIK Rafa is still in talks with the Student about GSoC

best
Rupert

Re: Input for Board Report

Posted by Fabian Christ <fc...@apache.org>.