Posted to users@maven.apache.org by kunalhanda <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/19 11:58:15 UTC

Re: Fortify and Maven

Hi,
I have got the plugin from the fortify site. But not able to configure it...
Would it be possible to share the configuration steps? with Maven (pref 3)

Thanks and Kunal Handa

Re: Fortify and Maven

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> I have got the plugin from the fortify site. But not able to configure it...
> Would it be possible to share the configuration steps? with Maven (pref 3)

(This reply stolen from Anders...)
Please, this is a mailing list for generic Maven questions. The
Fortify product comes with professional support, please use it!

Wayne

Re: Fortify and Maven

Posted by progosch <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kunal,

you may download Fortify package and build maven plugin from sources. In
plugin's target directory you will find a site which contains usage
instruction for single and multi module project.

Kind regards,
Patryk