Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Serafín Orillán Chaparro <se...@isotrol.com> on 2006/06/27 09:10:39 UTC

Error using caches ("There is no statement named...")

Hi all,

I'm tryin to use cacheModel's but i get an error "There is no statement
named... in this SqlMap". I have 5 differents sqlMap files, and the
setting useStatementNamespaces set to "true". I have no problems when i
execute the select statement without the cacheModel (i have the
declaration commented). But as soon as i discomment the declaration and
it throws an Exception.

Here you have the cacheModel declaration:

<cacheModel id="cacheConsulta" type="LRU">
        <flushInterval minutes="30" />
        <flushOnExecute statement="alta"/>
        <flushOnExecute statement="baja"/>
        <flushOnExecute statement="modificacion"/>
        <property name="size" value="100" />
    </cacheModel>

Is there something that i'm missing?

Thanx a lot in advance!

--
Serafín Orillán Chaparro
Isotrol S.A.

Re: Error using caches ("There is no statement named...")

Posted by Serafín Orillán Chaparro <se...@isotrol.com>.
Dont think so. I tried to put the namespace before the statement and
didnt work, neither.

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
Probably the namespace.