Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Michael Stevens <mi...@iii.co.uk> on 2001/04/25 20:43:50 UTC

embperl 2.0b3_dev - weird problem

Hi.

We're testing embperl 2.0b3_dev, and I've found a weird
problem.

Putting

[- # foo -]

in a file works under embperl 1.3, but under this version
gives an error. Replacing "# foo" with some code that
does something works fine.

Michael

http://www.iii.co.uk
Interactive Investor International is a leading UK Internet personal
finance service that provides individuals with the capability to identify,
compare, monitor and buy online a number of financial products and services.

Interactive Investor Trading Limited, a subsidiary of Interactive Investor
International plc, is regulated by the SFA.