Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by vittal nangunoori <nv...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/13 18:22:19 UTC

Problem with weblogic 9.2 axis2-1.2 war deployment

hi All,
I have developed web service using axis2-1.2.
When the axis war  is deployed in exploded directory
sturcture in weblogic 9.2 I could see my service in
the service list.

But when i create a .war file and deploy the
application in WL9.2 I am unable to see my service in
the service list.

But with weblogic 8.3 or 8.5 version even .war
deployment is working fine.

I have added weblogic.xml with prefer-web-inf-classes
element set to true.

Can anyone help in fixing the issue.

Thanking you all in advance for the help.

Regards,
Vittal

Re: Problem with weblogic 9.2 axis2-1.2 war deployment

Posted by vittal nangunoori <nv...@yahoo.com>.
hi All,
I had developed web service using axis2-1.2.
I have deployed axis war distribution on weblogic9.2
as .war file and using admin console of axis2 I
deployed my service.
It is not getting deployed even though the console
message says service is deployed successfully as I
could not see my service and and link in the service
list.

I have added weblogic.xml with prefer-wef-inf-classes
element set to true. Still it is not working.

Can any one suggest solution to this.
Vittal

Posted by vittal nangunoori <nv...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Alejandro Calbazana <al...@calbazana.com>.