Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@google.com.INVALID> on 2019/05/08 22:40:37 UTC

Re: [PLEASE PARTICIPATE] Brainstorming ideas for Season of Docs

Hello everyone,

You may have noticed that applicants to SoD are sending direct emails to
me. The reason is - Program administrators for SoD have had troubles
sending emails to the dev@ list. When anyone sends an email to dev@ list
without being subscribed, their messages get bounced back and get lost.
Therefore we put the primary administrator's email address (mine) as a main
contact point.

I am replying to the incoming emails and cc'ing the dev@ list in response.
Hope you are all getting those emails and hope you don't mind it.

Thanks,
Aizhamal

*From: *Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@google.com>
*Date: *Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 9:17 AM