Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Michael Spann <md...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/25 22:04:13 UTC

Automatically send password change notifications

We are currently running Syncope 1.2.7 and there is one ability I am
struggling with.

Is there a way to automatically send Password Reset request emails?  They
show up in the Notification Tasks list and the email is sent when the
administrator clicks on the execute button but we would like to have them
sent automatically.

Configuration->Notifications has the default
[CUSTOM]:[]:[]:[confirmPasswordReset]:[SUCCESS] rule but I can not figure
out how to create a new rule or modify the existing one to automatically
send the email.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Re: Automatically send password change notifications

Posted by Michael Spann <md...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much for your assistance.  Your solution worked for us.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 3:50 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.